Canon.com/ijsetup | Canon Ij Setup | Canon Printer IjSetup
Set up your Canon ij setup for Home or workplace. It becomes easy to install the Canon product if you download the printer drivers and software from the canon.com/ijsetup support site. Canon printers are the best fit with an all-in-one solution for print and scan for a hassle-free printing experience. Once you install ij printer setup for your device, be careful that you’re following the correct steps. Visit canon.com/ijsetup to download the latest drivers for Canon ij printers, Canon Pixma, or Maxify. For high-quality and fast printing performance, read and follow the easy guidelines below.
Know why only Cannon ij setup site?
Canon ij setup is an official Canon printer support site to help download the most upgraded Canon drivers and software for various devices, including Windows 10, macOS, etc. It’s the one-step solution to set up your printer where the Canon Manuals are available to guide you. Here’s how you can get the canon.com/ijsetup manually.
Where to find your Canon printer model name?
Unpack your Cannon ij setup and see its Front or top to find product model name. Sometimes the serial number is located on the printer’s rear with a sticker.
Before your install the Canon printer, configure the hardware - Canon.com/ijsetup
- Unpack your canon.com/ijsetup and locate close to your computer.
- Open your PC, Laptop etc, on which you will proceed with Canon printer installation.
- Open Install Application List and remove older printer driver version as it could be outdated.
- Now, restart the devices associating with the printer to prepare a new setup.
- Despite the operating system, you have iOS, open saved printer list and remove the previous printer and add the new printer.
- Connect Canon (inkjet) printer model to the power cord.
- Then, install Printhead and Ink Cartridges.
- In the paper tray, load an A4 size sheet or photo paper.
- Turn on the printer. The hardware of your canon.com/ijsetup is configured.
Canon.com/ijsetup | Download Canon Printer Drivers & Softwares
- Visit canon.com/ijsetup Click Set Up.
- Either enter the printer model name or choose starting two letters from below First Letters.
- Click setting up ‘your canon printer model’.
- Choose a region of your printer purchase.
- Click Start and hit the download button.
- Choose the Save File option to start Canon printer drivers download.
- Double-click the win-ts8430-1_0-n_mcd.exe file to begin the installation.
Setting Up Your Canon IJ Printer : Canon.com/ijsetup
Once you are done with canon.com/ijsetup and software download, you can now proceed to install and set up your Canon printer with mentioned steps; see below:
Canon Printer Wireless Setup –
- To start the wireless setup for your Canon.com/ijsetup turn on the printer.
- Push the WiFi button and release once you see the orange lamp on printer.
- Quickly, press the WPS button on router’s rear.
- Wait for the Green and blue lamp to be lit.
- Open and manage your printer network settings.
- Download Canon printer drivers from canon.com/ijsetup.
- Double-click the printer icon to begin installation on windows or mac.
- Select Wireless connection, once prompt, and follow onScreen instructions.
- If you want to use Canon Wireless printing on a smartphone, then download the Canon printer app from the app store, install and connect to the printer using the WiFi option on the Canon printer.
Canon Printer setup with USB –
- Download and install the Canon printer setup or insert the installation CD to start the process.
- Read and accept the printer software license terms.
- Follow on-screen guidelines for Canon printer software installation.
- Take USB cable, plug into printer’s rear.
- The other side of the USB cable should connect to the Computer port.